Basic information on data processing (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and LO 3/2018)
|Responsible for the treatment||CodiTramuntana, S.L. (Sportravelling.com)NIF: B55164727C/ Pic de Peguera, 15. Ed. Jaume Casademont Planta 1- Despatx 31, 17003 GironaEmail: email@example.com|
|Purpose of treatment||Manage leisure activities that We offer|
|Recipients||Data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to comply with the purpose of treatment.|
|Rights of the persons||Those interested have the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition, by sending their request to our address.|
|Period of conservation of data||While the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.|
|Claim||Those interested can contact the AEPD to present the claim they consider appropriate.|
|Additional information||You can consult the additional and detailed information below in the "Questions about privacy".|
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, (RGPD), and Organic Law 3/2018 (LOPDGDD), we offer you the following information about the treatment of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: CodiTramuntana, S.L. (Sportravelling.com)
Address: C/ Pic de Peguera, 15. Ed. Jaume Casademont Planta 1- Despatx 31, 17003 Girona
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
- We treat the information that is provided to us to manage the leisure activities that we offer, which includes complying with the billing, accounting and auditing requirements of the company, performing statistical analyzes, as well as verifying credit cards and other payment cards.
- In the event that you contact us through the contact form on our website, we will treat them to manage your query and, if you give us your consent, we can also process your data to send you information about our activities, products or services.
- In the event that you hire us an activity, article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, of the society of the services of information and electronic commerce, empowers us to be able to send you commercial communications by electronic means referring to our products and services. However, if you do not wish to receive these communications, you can indicate it to us from this moment by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject low.
- If you send us a CV, we will process the data in order to manage the CV's database for the selection of personnel.
How long will we keep your data?
- The personal data provided will be kept as long as you are a user of our services or want to receive information, and then, during the periods established to comply with our legal obligations.
- In the case of CV, the data will be kept for one year.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy to deal with them is found in the execution of the services contract and in the consents that it gives us.
Regarding that information that is sent by children under 16, it will be an essential requirement that it be done with the consent of the parent, the guardian or the legal representative of the minor so that the personal data can be processed. If this is not the case, the minor's legal representative will inform us as soon as he or she becomes aware of it.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The user accepts that Sportravelling.com communicates his / her personal data to the provider of the services that the user reserves (be it restaurant, promoter of show, tour operator, hotel, etc). Apart from these cases, the data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to comply with the purpose of the treatment.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating their personal data.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Also, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Interested parties also have the right to the portability of their data.
- Finally, the interested parties have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
Sending a letter enclosing a copy of a document that identifies you, to our physical address or the electronic one.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we are dealing with comes from the interested party. The interested party guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for communicating any modification of these. The data that is marked with an asterisk will be mandatory to be able to give the requested service.
What data do we deal with?
The categories of data that we can deal with in the provision of our services are:
- Identification data
- Postal or electronic addresses
In the case of the CV, too:
- Personal characteristics
- Academics and professionals
Data is limited, since we only treat the data necessary to the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
Utilizamos cookies durante la navegación en nuestra web con el consentimiento del usuario.
What security measures do we apply?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the RGPD, therefore, we have adopted the security measures necessary to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing we perform, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee confidentiality, integrity, permanent availability and resilience of treatment systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Information of the data treatment policies to the personnel.
- Performing periodic backups.
- Control of access to data.
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|