Kayak + snorkel diving in Areoso Island - Pontevedra
Snorkel Diving in Areoso Island - Pontevedra
The practice of snorkeling has become the fashionable activity in our coasts, and each one is more the adepts that are eager to enjoy the seabed without needing to be experts in diving.
Sportravelling makes it very easy for you, since right next to A Illa de Arousa we have a small paradise known as the islet of Areoso, a unique island where we can get to know an unusual underwater environment! In them you can enjoy a special underwater background, including unique species in the surroundings of A Ría de Arousa, discovering in a fun way its spectacular flora and fauna that make this a unique place.
The fine sand of the islet is bathed by crystal clear shallow waters that make the place an ideal environment for snorkeling. It is without a doubt a unique experience to get involved by the marine nature of our estuary.
Conditions of Kayak + snorkel diving in Areoso Island - Pontevedra
Activity available every day all year long previously booked and confirmed.
Price shown corresponds a 4 hours rental.
If you want to enjoy more time kayaking or would like yo go with our guide, take a look in the supplements field during the booking process.
Included in price :
- Transport service at start and end of activity.
- Accident and social liability insurances.
- All info about route, paddling initiation skills and security.
- All equipment for the activity (oar, kayak and lifeguard jacket).
What do you need the day of the activity?
- Comfortable clothes and shoes to do water sports.
- We advise you to wear a T-shirt (under neoprene).
- Sunscreen and towel is required.
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|