SUP trip in Isla de Areoso - Pontevedra
Stand Up Padde trip in Isla de Areoso - Pontevedra - Galicie
Do you like to practice Stand UP paddle? In this case Sportravelling has the perfect activity for you!
Located in the middle of the Ria de Arousa we can find Areoso Island, a small protected area with 9 ha of beautiful beaches and crystalline waters, catalogued as one of the best in Europe.
This is an idyllic place where you will be able to navigate with a table and an oar around for 4 or 8 hours according to your desire, time and level.
Its structure makes it unique and ideal for spending one day in the beach in full relax within this natural environment.
Taking into account the wind and the weather, the routes to Aroso Island can be initiated in different points, if you think that you alone will not be able to, we offer you our guides to accompany you as a extra in the price.
- Route 1: Start Punta Quilma – Return Punta Quilma. 3km to paddle with low physical demand
- Route 2: Start north area (IGAFA) – Return Punta Quilma. 4km to paddle and medium-low physical demand.
- Route 3: Start Espiñeiro Beach – Return going around the Carreirón Natural Park. 6km to paddle and medium physical demand.
Enjoy with Sportravelling the best landscapes in the Atlantic Ocean.
Conditions of SUP trip in Isla de Areoso - Pontevedra
Activity available every day all year long previously booked and confirmed - FREE DEPARTURE TIMING IN RENTAL SERVICES
Price shown corresponds a 4 hours rental
If you want to enjoy more time kayaking or would like yo go with a guide, take a look in the supplements field during the booking process
Included in price
- Transport service at start and end of activity.
- Accident and social liability insurances
- All info about route, paddling initiation skills and security.
- All equipment for the activity (oar, table and lifevest jacket)
What do you need the day of the activity?
- Comfortable clothes and shoes to do water sports
- We advise you to wear a T-shirt (under the lifeguard jacket), cup anb sunglasses
- Sunscreen and towel is required
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|