From Lloret de Mar to Sant Feliu de Guíxols on a Jet Ski
We offer you a guided tour with federal monitors, driving your own watercraft and always following the directions of the guide.
In this case, you will leave from the main beach of Lloret straight to Sant Feliu de Guíxols. It will take you to the wildest and most unspoilt parts of la Costa Brava.
You will border the coast, the coves and caves that this route offers you, until you reach the port of Sant Feliu.
You will come back far from the coast so you can enjoy the fantastic views of la Costa Brava.
Remember, this activity does not require any specific driving license or certification!
Conditions of From Lloret de Mar to Sant Feliu de Guíxols on a Jet Ski
This tour takes about 1h30.
Minimum age required: 18 years old.
No certification is required, only your ID card or passport are compulsory.
The price of the activity includes fuel, civil liability insurance, federated staff, approved life vests, tour guide and transfer by boat.
The center also provides you with neoprene wetsuits on requests and subjecto to availability.
Please, use the 'comments' field to indicate us when would you like to do this activity (within the hours given). We will confirm you if the activity is available for that hour and day.
NAVIGATION AND SAFETY RULES
1) It is only allowed to navigate in the area indicated by the staff. Outside this area it is forbidden to ski, and it will be penalized.
2) Navigation within the circuit will be done clockwise.
3) It is compulsory to maintain a safety distance between the skis, paddle boats, surf boards, boats, etc. This distance shall be larger than 100 metres.
4) It is forbidden to drive the jet ski recklessly thus jeopardizing the safety of the other users and/or jet skis.
5) In coastal sections with no marked bathing areas it is forbidden to use jet skis within an area of 200 meters from the coastline.
6) All jet skis shall drive in line, following the guide, and shall not carry out any overtaking maneuvers.
7) A type-approved life vest shall be used at all times.
8) Its use (navigation) is prohibited in the marked bathing area, i.e. within 200 metres from the beach. In no case shall these crafts invade this area.
9) In no case and under no circumstances the jet skis shall approach the seashore.
10) Should the jet ski meet another ship, it shall slow down or stop and will ALWAYS pass the ship on the aft (rear) side.
11) The staff has a remote-controlled switch-off mechanism of the jet ski to protect your safety and that of others.
12) Jet skis may not be used under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|