Jet Ski tour from Lloret de Mar to Blanes
We offer you a guided tour with federal monitors, driving your own watercraft and always following the directions of the guide.
In this case, you will leave from the main beach of Lloret straight to Blanes.
You will border Banys cove, Fenals beach, Santa Cristina, Treumal cove and Sant Francesc cove until you reach Blanes.
You will come back far from the coast so you can enjoy the sea, the waves and the views.
Remember, this activity does not require any specific driving license or certification!
Conditions of Jet Ski tour from Lloret de Mar to Blanes
This tour takes about 30 minutes.
Minimum age required: 18 years old.
No certification is required, only your ID card or passport are compulsory.
The price of the activity includes fuel, civil liability insurance, federated staff, approved life vests, tour guide and transfer by boat.
The center also provides you with neoprene wetsuits on requests and subjecto to availability.
Please, use the 'comments' field to indicate us when would you like to do this activity (within the hours given). We will confirm you if the activity is available for that hour and day.
NAVIGATION AND SAFETY RULES
1) It is only allowed to navigate in the area indicated by the staff. Outside this
area it is forbidden to ski, and it will be penalized.
2) Navigation within the circuit will be done clockwise.
3) It is compulsory to maintain a safety distance between the skis, paddle boats,
surf boards, boats, etc. This distance shall be larger than 100 metres.
4) It is forbidden to drive the jet ski recklessly thus jeopardizing the safety of the
other users and/or jet skis.
5) In coastal sections with no marked bathing areas it is forbidden to use jet skis
within an area of 200 meters from the coastline.
6) All jet skis shall drive in line, following the guide, and shall not carry out any
7) A type-approved life vest shall be used at all times.
8) Its use (navigation) is prohibited in the marked bathing area, i.e. within 200
metres from the beach. In no case shall these crafts invade this area.
9) In no case and under no circumstances the jet skis shall approach the seashore.
10) Should the jet ski meet another ship, it shall slow down or stop and will
ALWAYS pass the ship on the aft (rear) side.
11) The staff has a remote-controlled switch-off mechanism of the jet ski to protect
your safety and that of others.
12) Jet skis may not be used under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|