Primitive Way of St-Jacques de Compostelle from Lugo
Sportravelling offers you the opportunity to do the Primitive Way of St-Jacques-de-Compostelle also called St-James. It starts from Lugo until Santiago.
Lugo owns one of the best preserved Roman walls in Europe, with a 2-km length.
This wall is a World Heritage listed by UNESCO. Lugo is also very known for its gastronomy because it has many tapas bars.
Along the path, you will cross forests and farmlands and medieval bridges.
In Melide, the Primitive Way is connected with the French Way of St-Jacques-de-Compostelle.
This 111-km way includes the accomodation during 6 nights and the breakfast and for the dinner it is necessary to select the supplement option during the booking process.
Conditions of Primitive Way of St-Jacques de Compostelle from Lugo
Activity available all year round.
Services included in the price:
- Accommodation in hotels, traditional Galician homes and country homes.
- Rooms with private bathroom.
- Meal plan of your choice.
- Luggage transport between stages.
- Complete itinerary of the route.
- 24 hours Telephone assistance on route.
- Assistance vehicle in case of emergency.
- Informative dossier on the Camino de Santiago.
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|