Spanish way of St-Jacques de Compostelle from Santander
Sportravelling offers you the opportunity to do the Way of Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle or the Way of St-James from Santander to Ribadesella.
You will walk along the coast but also along the mountain routes and you will see many breathtaking views of the 2 sides.
During the 116-km trip, you will taste delicious region’s dishes making an unforgettable experience for your taste buds.
However, this a way which needs good physical condition. But this is one of the most interesting sections thanks to its breathtaking landscapes and the area’s cultural richness.
This way includes the accomodation during 7 nights, the breakfast and for the dinner it is necessary to select the supplement option during the booking process.
Conditions of Spanish way of St-Jacques de Compostelle from Santander
Available all the year round.
Services included in the price:
- Accommodation in hotels, traditional Galician homes and country homes.
- Rooms with private bathroom.
- Meal plan of your choice.
- Luggage transport between stages.
- Complete itinerary of the route.
- 24 hours Telephone assistance on route.
- Assistance vehicle in case of emergency.
- Informative dossier on the Camino de Santiago.
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|