Buggy - Offroad driving routes in the Costa Brava
Buggy routes in the Gavarres massif - 2 people
Are you fond of adventure and adrenaline? In this case, Sportravelling has the right activity for you!
From the Sportravelling team, we propose you a set of guided routes with this spectacular buggy!
You can spend great time visiting in buggy the famous mountain of les Gavarres between Gerona and Costa Brava.
Choose the route that best suits your level and spend a great day on the roads and forests of the les Gavarres mountain range.
Once at the top, you will have one of the most spectacular 360º panoramas in Catalonia, from the Costa Brava to the Pyrenees.
You can choose between the different routes we offer:
- Gladiator's Route (1h30) - Advanced Level
- Big Ball Route (2h) - Intermediate Level
- Extreme Route (2h) - Advanced Level
- River Ball Route (3h) - Intermediate Level
- Route extreme views (3h) - Advanced Level
- Route of the Angels (4h) - Intermediate Level
- Gastronomic Route (3h)
Take advantage and come to know the massif of the Gavarres with one of our 4x4 Buggy routes!
Conditions of Buggy - Offroad driving routes in the Costa Brava
This activity is available all days.
Buggies have a capacity for 2 people.
The day of the activity a deposit of 600€/buggy will be required before to get started, you will get it back at the end of the activity - (can be done by credit card or cash)
Who can do this activity?
- People owning a driving license
- Companions: measure more than 1.35 m
The price includes:
- Crash helmet
- Protective mask
- Protective vest
- Photo and video report with SD card
- Waterproof jacket
The day of the activity you will have to bring:
- Clothing and comfortable shoes
- Driving license B
- Replacement clothing
- Warm and waterproof clothing (winter)
You might be interested...
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|