Kayak introduction in the brave waters - Pyrenees
Kayaking in the whitewaters of the Noguera Pallaresa river
This time, Sportravelling proposes an introduction class into the whitewaters with a kayak that is suitable for everybody that will allow you to spend a great day of adventures in the Noguera Pallaresa river.
Even for the beginners!
We will learn the basic techniques and the most important security measures to perform safe navigation without having to complete the whole course lasting 10 hours.
Although we advise you that if you perform this introduction class, you will end up doing the kayak course in brave waters
Discover a new sport in the safest way.
Conditions of Kayak introduction in the brave waters - Pyrenees
This activity is available from 16th March to 14th October every day
The price of the activity includes:
- Professional guides (languages, Catalan, Spanish, French, English)
- Technical clothing (wetsuit, windbreaker, wetsuit, lifejacket, helmet, GoPro helmet support, rowing)
- Transfer service from the base of activities to the starting point and from the arrival at the activity base.
- Parking (exclusive use customers)
- RC and accident insurance.
Who can do this activity?
- Any person in healthy physical condition
- People who know how to swim.
- Minimum age to perform the activity: 12 years in spring and 6 in summer (depending on cabals)
- Minimum age without companions: 15 years
The day of the activity we recommend you to bring:
- Swimwear, bikini.
- Ribbons to secure the glasses.
- Lycra or thermal t-shirt (not essential).
Bar service is also available in the activies base
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|