Via Ferrata in the Montblanc village
Via Ferrata Feixa del colom
Sportravelling proposes you this Via Ferrata located in the vicinity of the municipality of Montblanc.
Via Ferrata Feixa del colom presents an uncomplicated itinerary in which the equipment is new and climbing does not entail great difficulty, since the staples are accessible and are not too far apart from each other.
On the other hand, the final reward makes the effort worthwhile. And it is that once up, if the day accompanies we can enjoy some great aerial views that will go from the Pyrenees in the extreme north of the country to the fields of Tarragona next to the Ebro Delta
During the approach to the Ferrata route, we will walk through (GR-175) to see places of great beauty and we will even see some monuments among which we highlight the hermitages of the Holy Trinity and San Juan and the remains of an ancient hermitage of the s.XIV, rebuilt in the eighteenth century
Conditions of Via Ferrata in the Montblanc village
- Duration: About 2h 45 'with an approximation and return.
- Equipped Length: 400 meters
- Total drop: 370 meters
- Total length: 7.5 kilometers
- Difficulty: k2
- Rappel: No
The price includes:
- Briefing on technique, security, flora and fauna
- Technical equipment such as, Helmet, harness and thin strips
- Professional Staff during all the activity
- Accident insurance
We recommend you to bring
- Confortable clothes and shoes
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|