PADI Open Water Diver course in l'Ametlla de Mar - Costa Dorada
PADI Open Water Diver course in l'Ametlla de Mar - Costa Dorada - Tarragona
Do the second step in the world of scuba diving and enjoy this experience in the sea depth. With this course of Open Water Diver certificated internationaly by the agencies SNSI or PADI, you could dive thereafter everywhere in the world independently to a deep of 18 meters.
This course is divided in three phases:
- A theoric course, from home and with the help of a profesional instructor you will learn and understand the principals bases of scuba diving. Then, we will ask you to sit an exam to reach the second phase.
Immersion in swimming-pool, you will learn the technical bases of diving.
- Finaly in the last part of the course, you will dive in open waters in order to develop and apply all the technics learned during your courses.
In addition, during the completion of the Open Water Diver course you can also choose accessories such as: Vestit Sec and Nitrox. All this and more in the supplements section.
L'Ametlla de Mar is a great place to dive and take the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Conditions of PADI Open Water Diver course in l'Ametlla de Mar - Costa Dorada
In the "supplements" field you will find different options for you Open Water Diver course:
- Dry suit: can be used for all the immersion but mostly for immersions in cold water
- Nitrox: with this extra we guarantee you a minimum of two diving sessions
- The certification PADI
The price includes:
- A technical course with a profesionnal
- The technical equipment
To realise this activity, you need to be aged at leat 10 years old. If you are a minor you have to bring a parental authorization.
No heart, respiratory or ear problems. No pregnant women should book this activity. Not flying for, at leat, 12 hours after a diving is highly recommended.
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|