Diving pack in Palamós. Choose the one you want!
Are you experienced scuba divers that are looking for diving sites near Palamós? This is your chance. There are endless possibilities!
These are some of the spots that we suggest you:
- Pere Grau
- Ullastre 1, 2 i 3
- Cala Margarida
- Illes Formigues
- Roca Roja
- Roca del Món
- Llosa 1, 2
This activity is recommended to professional divers with their own insurance and qualifying certificate.
Conditions of Diving pack in Palamós. Choose the one you want!
The minimum age required to dive is 10.
People with heart, respiratory or ear conditions or pregnant women will not be allowed to book this activity. Not flying for, at least, 12 hours after diving is highly recommended. The price here proposed includes the boat transfer to the diving spot and the scuba tank (but it does not include the equipment, you will have to bring it). The day and hour of the activity varies according to the diving site that you choose. Let us know which one would you prefer (use the 'comments' field during the booking process, please).
We will confirm you if it is available for the date and hour that you selected.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE DIVING SITES
- Boreas German tugboat built in 1938 that after year abandoned in Palamós, was bought by two diving centers and, in 1989, was sunk in "la llosa de Palamós" region. Today, it rests at 32 meters deep and has created an artifical reef. Depth: 21 - 34 meters Difficulty: medium
- Pere Grau This diving site is not far from the port and it is an ideal diving for the OWD because of its easiness and adequate depth. Depth: 6 - 21 meters Difficulty: low
- Ullastre 1, 2 and 3 Those three sites are in front of Llafranc's coast. They are three submarine mountains of differents sizes and depths. Depth: from 8 meters to 50 Difficulty: medium
- Cala Margarida Located just 5 minutes from the port, it is an easy diving and ideal if you want to enjoy its several microsystems. Becaus of its characteristics, it is perfect for beginners and photosub. Depth: 0 - 21 meters Difficulty: low
- Illes Formigues A small group of islets and underwater canyons located in front of Blanes Cabe. Depth: 7 - 32 meters Difficulty: medium - low
- Roca Roja A majestic rock located in front of Platja d'Aro. Depth: 9 - 32 meters Difficulty: low
- la Llosa de Palamós Located 10 minutes from the port, we find this diving spot, ideal for all kind of divers (from OWD to the most advanced). Depth: 7 - 34 meters Difficulty: medium - low
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|