Sailing lessons for children in S'Agaró
Sailing lessons for children in S'Agaró - Costa Brava
Would you like to introduce your children to the fantastic world of sailing? Would you prefer that they improve their level and skills?
Let them enjoy it with OPTIMISTs, PIXXYs and RS FEVA boats in S'Agaró.
They will learn how to sail, enjoy and respect the sea and the nature while they share this moment with other kids.
The perfect combination of entertainment, fun and learning.
Conditions of Sailing lessons for children in S'Agaró
The children must know how to swim in order to do their lessons. The children's age must be between 7 and 13. The lessons lasts 5 days and they will be taken from Monday to Friday.
There are two different schedules to choose:
- Mornings from 10h15 to 13h
- Afternoons from 16h30 to 19h15
Please, use the 'comments' field to indicate us when would you like to do this activity (within the hours given). We will confirm you if the activity is available for that hour and day.
During the lessons your children will learn:
- how to handle the boat properly
- the basic sailing nomenclature
- the basic principles of navigation
- to identify the different winds and directions
- maneuvers: forward to tack
- to control the boat in any possible direction
- to capsize the boat
We recommend them to wear:
- a cap
- sun screen
- a cotton or lycra t-shirt
- and bring a towel and some dry clothes to change to when the activity is over
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|