PADI Scuba Diver course in Palamós.
PADI Scuba Diver is a certification after your first dive. It is the first level before the Open Water Diver.
After learning the basic techniques of diving this course allows you to practice scuba diving with the help of a supervisor to a maximal depth of 12 meters.
During this course you will learn :
- To fill with air the air tank
- To dive to 12 meters depth
- To control of buoyancy
- To keep heat under water
Conditions of PADI Scuba Diver course in Palamós.
There are different diving sites :
1) Boreas German. Tugboat built in 1938 that after year abandoned in Palamós, was bought by two diving centers and, in 1989, was sunk in "la llosa de Palamós" region. Today, it rests at 32 meters deep and has created an artifical reef. Depth: 21 - 34 meters Difficulty: medium
2) Pere Grau This diving site is not far from the port and it is an ideal diving for the OWD because of its easiness and adequate depth. Depth: 6 - 21 meters Difficulty: low
3) Ullastre 1, 2 and 3. Those three sites are in front of Llafranc's coast. They are three submarine mountains of differents sizes and depths. Depth: from 8 meters to 50 Difficulty: medium
4) Cala Margarida. Located just 5 minutes from the port, it is an easy diving and ideal if you want to enjoy its several microsystems. Becaus of its characteristics, it is perfect for beginners and photosub. Depth: 0 - 21 meters Difficulty: low
5) Illes Formigues. A small group of islets and underwater canyons located in front of Blanes Cabe. Depth: 7 - 32 meters Difficulty: medium - low
6) Roca Roja. A majestic rock located in front of Platja d'Aro. Depth: 9 - 32 meters Difficulty: low
7) la Llosa de Palamós. Located 10 minutes from the port, we find this diving spot, ideal for all kind of divers (from OWD to the most advanced). Depth: 7 - 34 meters Difficulty: medium - low
Let us know which one would you prefer to do by using the "comments" field during the booking process please.
IT IS REQUIRED
To not have heart problems, breathing problems, ears problems or to be pregnant.
We advise you to have a plane 12h minimum after the immersion.
For this activity, the minimum age is 10 years old but if you are under 18, an authorization is absolutely required to do the activity
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|