Open Water Diver certificate in Rosas
Discover the original course through which you will learn the basics techniques of diving. You will approach, step by step, in a pleasant, simple and fun way, to the world of scuba diving. You will have the opportunity to experience this course in the waters of Roses, the center of the Costa Brava.
- This course consists in three phases:
- Knowledge development to understand the basic principles of scuba diving
- Immersions in confined waters to learn basic diving techniques
- Immersions into deep waters, to review your skills and explore the underwater world
- International Certificate
Conditions of Open Water Diver certificate in Rosas
The price indicated corresponds to the pack "regular, that include all the course and a present, that is a dive without equipment.
Two other packs exist, below each of them is detailed. If you want to chose one of this pack, you have to select during the booking process the pack of your choice in the "supplement" section.
- Pack Silver : 415€ this price includes the full course and a present; a dive with complete equipment, and snokel equipment.
- Pack Gold : 580€ this price includes the full course offered and a prensent; two dives with complete equipment, and a Cressi Leonardo watch.
No heart, respiratory or ear problems. No pregnant women should book this activity. Not flying for, at least, 12 hours after a diving is highly recommended. The minimum age to dive is 8 years old but always with their parents or guardian´s permission.
To do the activity, it is compulsory to not have heart problems, breathing problems, ears problems or to be pregnant. We advise you to have a plane 12h minimum after the immersion. It is necessary to bring a medical certificate completed by a doctor specialized in sports.
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|