Windsurfing weekend course in S'Agaró
Windsurfing weekend course in S'Agaró - Costa Brava
Would you like to get started on a sailboard? Or would you prefer to improve your level?
The location could not be better: the bay of S'Agaró is a fantastic place to try windsurfing, because of its winds and the security that provides a deep bay.
On this weekend course you will learn how to:
- keep your balance on a sailboard
- the best position of the sail and the appropriate body position for every wind direction
- the basic principles of navigation on board
- identify the different wind directions
- shunting: forward and tack
- domain and range the navigation in any direction
If you think that only a weekend is not enough for you, you can always try the following (from Monday to Friday): • Five day windsurfing course in S'Agaró
Conditions of Windsurfing weekend course in S'Agaró
Both initiated and experienced people can book this activity. Knowing how to swim is compulsory. You have to be over 10 in order to practice this sport.
You can choose among two different schedules:
MORNING from 10h00 to 12h00, or from 12h30 to 14h30
AFTERNOON from 17h15 to 19h15
Please, use the 'comments' field to indicate when would you like to do this activity (within the hours given).
The price of this course includes:
- an instructor
- wardrobe service
- all the required windsurf equipment
- a safety vest
- an insurance
- fresh water
- a wetsuit for the coldest days
In order to fully enjoy the activity, we recommend you to bring:
- a lycra t-shirt
- a towel and a change of clothes
- people with sensitive skin should wear gloves
- sailboards are lined in order to avoid slips but you can wear special shoes that can get wet if you want
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|