Professional high way climbing in Cala Montgó
This is an activity intended for experienced people that are willing to experiment the feeling of verticality of these routes over 100m high.
The route of l'Escala (Cala Montgó) will allow you to begin climbing at sea level: you will get to the foot of the wall on boat and, from there, you will begin the ascent.
You will find a very similar activity, with nearly the same technical level, in l'Estartit in the following link: • Professional high way climbing in l'Estartit
Both require a high level of fitness and preparation.
You will be constantly accompanied by an instructor that will guide you through the whole ascent.
Conditions of Professional high way climbing in Cala Montgó
You must have previous experience if you want to do any of the suggested activities. Any person over 16, with experience and skilled enough can do this activity. Both walls are quite technical, that's why it is not allowed for groups to book this activity. It's only available for one or two people, at most. The price of this activity includes:
- the rental of all the necessary equipment (harness, helmet, ropes, etc.)
- the assistance of a certified instructor
- accident insurance and civil liability insurance
- all the photos taken during the activity
To do this activity you will need to rent a boat (not included in the final price) it costs 15€ and needs to be paid in cash the day of the activity
We recommend you to bring:
- comfortable and sports clothes
- trainers or trekking shoes
- all the food and drink you think you may need while the activity takes place
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|