Open Water Diver course in Palamós - PADI CERTIFICATED
The initial course where you will learn the fundamental of diving. Step by step and in a entertaining, easy and fun way, you will draw closer to the world of scuba diving.
All the dives you will do will be done under the direct supervision of certified instructors and always following the most stringent safety measures.
Once the course is finished, the diving centre will give you an internationally approved certificate that will allow you to dive anywhere you want (up to 18 meters) and that will prove you are a certified diver.
It's fantastic if you are on holiday and are looking for some kind of activity related to the sea that could keep you busy all day.
Conditions of Open Water Diver course in Palamós - PADI CERTIFICATED
This course takes 4 days and it's usually done in two consecutive weekends.
The approximate schedule is the following: from 9h to 14h and from 16h to 19h.
This OPEN WATER DIVER course is divided in three different parts:
- 5 theory sessions, where the basic principles and knowledge about diving are provided, in a secure and fun way.
- 4 dives in shallow waters or a swimming pool where they will teach you the basic skills of diving.
- 4 dives in open waters, all of them from a boat, where you can put into practice these already learned abilities, in a real diving situation.
- medical certificate
- being over 18 (kids over 10 can already scuba dive, all you have to submit is a parental authorisation and with the depth limitation, they can get the Junior Open Water Diver certificate)
- knowing how to swim People with heart, respiratory or ear problems will not be allowed to book this activity.
Neither pregnant women.
Not flying fly for at least 12 hours after the dive is recommended.
The price of this course includes:
- all the necessary teaching materials
- ALL the diving equipment required throughout the course
- two months diving insurance
You might be interested...
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|