Two day horse route across el Baix Empordà
This two day long activity, it's the perfect opportunity to get to know better the Baix Empordà. You will constantly be in contact with nature.
Besides, the fact of spending the night in a rural hotel is ideal to end this activity.
The activity consists of two horse routes of 4 to 5 hours every day, just perfect to get to know even more el Baix Empordà. You will visit the following villages: Begur, Regencós, Pals, Torrent, Sant Feliu de Boada, Palau-Sator, Gualta, Serra d'Aro or Fontanilles, among others.
And not only that, during all these routes you will discover different and fantastic local landscapes, always having the Mediterranean sea as your background.
It's an ideal activity to do in group or with your friends. It's specially recommended to horse lovers.
Conditions of Two day horse route across el Baix Empordà
Children up to 6 will not be allowed to ride horses.
The price of this activity includes:
- two horse routes during two days
- all the necessary equipment in order to do the activity (the helmet is included)
- one night accommodation in a rural hotel located in Fonolleres (Parlavà)
- the lunch and dinner of the first day and the breakfast and lunch of the second
- a support car that will take your luggage
- accident insurance and civil liability insurance
It is necessary to be at least 4 people in order to book this activity.
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|