PADI Open Water course in Platja d'Aro
You will breathe underwater for the first time and also learn the basics of scuba diving so you can become a certificate diver.
During this course you will make six dives from the beach (so you can learn or refresh the main techniques) and two from the boat (that will be perfect to test your abilities and explore the underwater world), always under the supervision of a certified instructor.
You will learn how to:
- enjoy scuba diving
- properly manipulate the main parts of your basic scuba gear
- plan and make real dives
- prevent and handle problems Besides, the PADI certification that you will get is worldwide known and it will let you dive anywhere you want.
Conditions of PADI Open Water course in Platja d'Aro
The course usually takes three days and it's done during the weekends (two consecutive weekends).
It consists of a theoretical part (so you can learn and understand the basics of scuba diving) and a practical part (in order to check all that you've learned).
There are five different theory parts, four dives in confined waters and four more in open waters.
You will have to submit the following information before the course begins:
- a passport size photograph
- a photocopy of your ID
- a medical certificate showing that you are able to scuba dive
- a parental authorisation for people under 18
You must also be over 10 years in order to do this course.
The price of this course includes:
- the student's kit in order to take the theory classes
- the rental of scuba diving material
- air charges
- dives from the beach
- dives from a boat
- the processing of the certificate
- anual insurances
People with heart, respiratory or ear problems will not be allowed to book this activity. Neither pregnant women. Not flying fly for at least 12 hours after the dive is recommended.
You might be interested...
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|