The Vía de la Plata from Ourense (St-Jacques-de-Compostelle)
Sportravelling offers you the opportunity to do the Vía de la Plata.
This name comes from a set of Roman roads linking the south western side with the northwest side of the Iberian Peninsula.
In the past, St-Jacques-de-Compostelle’s path was followed by pilgrims to the tomb of the Apostle.
This way starts from Ourense until Santiago. During this 100-km trip, you will take advantage of breathtaking landscapes. You will cross forests and farmlands along La Coruña.
In order to make the whole route easier to follow, it exists a signaling with yellow arrows.
The price includes the accomodation during 7 nights and the breakfast and for the dinner it is necessary to select the supplement option during the booking process.
Condicions de The Vía de la Plata from Ourense (St-Jacques-de-Compostelle)
Available all year round.
Services included in the price:
- Accommodation in hotels, traditional Galician homes and country homes.
- Rooms with private bathroom.
- Meal plan of your choice.
- Luggage transport between stages.
- Complete itinerary of the route.
- 24 hours Telephone assistance on route.
- Assistance vehicle in case of emergency.
- Informative dossier on the Camino de Santiago.
|Telèfon:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Horari:||de 9 del matí a 7 de la tarda|