Portuguese way of St-Jacques de Compostelle from Lisbon
Sportravelling offers you the opportunity to live the unique experience of the Way of Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle or the Way of St. James from Lisbon, in Portugal to Sanatrém, also in Portugal.
The 85-km Portuguese Way is part of the Way of St. James which starts from Lisbon, the capital of Portugal, to Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle.
The first part of the way crosses an urban area but gradually, you will go through farmlands such as The Garden of Portugal.
During this first part, you will walk along the valley of the Tagus River which part of the Way of Fatima, very known for its pilgrimage to Our Lady of Fatima.
This way includes the accomodation during 5 nights, the breakfast and for the dinner it is necessary to select the supplement option during the booking process.
Condicions de Portuguese way of St-Jacques de Compostelle from Lisbon
Available all year yound.
Services included in the price:
- Accommodation in hotels, traditional Galician homes and country homes.
- Rooms with private bathroom.
- Meal plan of your choice.
- Luggage transport between stages.
- Complete itinerary of the route.
- 24 hours Telephone assistance on route.
- Assistance vehicle in case of emergency.
- Informative dossier on the Camino de Santiago.
|Telèfon:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Horari:||de 9 del matí a 7 de la tarda|